Presentation of the company
Our company deals with the sales and development of business software. We develop specific desktop software solutions for different activities and purposes, as well as online solutions (websites, online apps and portals).
We are an experienced, educated team, which is always motivated and flexible in meeting our clients’ needs. The flexibility helps us to satisfy even the most demanding of clients, whose flexible and easy-to-use programs require additional upgrades and adoptions.
We pay special attention to information security, ensuring secure product development and data security in line with our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certification for information security management.
The company has software experts who develop and sell business software and give advice on business computerization.
All our key applications were developed by our in-house team. The desktop applications are developed for the Windows environment with stability and transparency achieved through constant development and use of state-of-the-art technology. The modules are interconnected and compatible.
We have established a team of co-workers that create a relaxed environment. Out of this environment, we get together for various occasions, including organized team buildings, which comprise sailing, parachuting, kart racing, shooting, picnics, tours by bus and sightseeing, wine tasting, etc.
- IMAGINE družba za računalniški inženiring d.o.o.
- Short company name: IMAGINE d.o.o.
- Registered office: Gosposvetska cesta 84, SI-2000 Maribor
- Registration number: 1470663000
- ID for VAT: SI91717132
- Initial capital: €100.000,00
- Entry in company register: Ljubljana District Court, no. 1/10753/00
- Business activity code: J 62.010 Computer programming activities
- TRR UniCredit Banka Slovenija d.d.: SI56 2900 0005 1064 343, BIC: BACXSI22
Board of Directors
At the Imagine d.o.o. company, we make efforts to harmonize and fulfill the needs and expectations of our clients, employees, owners and other stakeholders. The company’s management team strives to achieve the corporate mission and long-term as well as short-term objectives by defining the implementation policy and providing the available resources.
In implementing the management system, we place great emphasis on our clients’ needs and expectations in order to maximize their satisfaction. To ensure constant improvement of the management system, we have defined the criteria and methods (internal audits, KPIs, proposals of improvement, information risk analysis, management reviews, the iPodpora system) for monitoring the success and implementation of processes and progress made towards achieving the set objectives.
The company management will, together with persons responsible for processes, constantly monitor the adequacy and effectiveness of the system. The company’s management system has to serve as motivation for each employee, emphasizing that we can achieve business excellence only by the fulfillment of set goals and constant implementation of changes and improvements.
MSc Matej Leskovar, B.Sc.
The foundations for the implementation of the quality and information security policy and for ensuring business continuity are:
- care for continuous information, training and motivation of all employees, which gives employees and coworkers a central role as carriers of quality,
- Achieving business excellence is geared towards a high level of professional activity,
- the quality and information security plan is implemented by all employees,
- the company’s management provides everything necessary for the establishment, maintenance and continuous improvement of the quality system, information security and business continuity in order to enable the continued growth of the management system on the path to business excellence,
- continuous improvement of the management system is based primarily on the effectiveness and efficiency of business process management, which is reflected in their growth and improvement,
- systematic documentation of processes to ensure business continuity,
- setting quality and information security and business continuity objectives on the basis of this policy.