Planning, keeping track and analysing the realisation of maintenance tasks on properties, as well as the activities of the manager, maintenance workers and owners in multi-residential or commercial buildings
The software package is intended for planning, monitoring, realisations and analysing:
- regular or intervention maintenance tasks,
- planned investments,
- other tasks and events,
which are carried out by the manager, the owner or the maintenance worker on an individual building or a property.
- a record of constituent parts or elements constituting a property,
- planning the time and content of tasks that should be carried out on specific elements of a building,
- monitoring the expiration dates for warranty periods relating to the installed constituent parts and the warranty period for provided services,
- keeping track of times and the duration of presence on the property in the role of a manager, maintenance worker or owner,
- monitoring whether all statutory obligations (property owners’ assemblies) are implemented, all decisions made at the property owners’ assemblies are realised, and whether all devices within the property are regularly serviced. The manager, maintenance worker or owner of the property focuses on these issues every day with due diligence.
Providing information on activities carried out on a property in the past on those planned to be carried out in the future, supported by all relevant documentation in electronic form, which is the usual intention and objective of every diligent manager, maintenance worker or owner of a property.
The product is intended for:
- managers of multi-residential and commercial buildings,
- owners of commercial buildings,
- owners of all types of properties, whose goal is to properly maintain their properties,
- managers of shopping centres etc.
The product enables the following:
- keeping track and maintaining records of the property and its parts,
- planning of maintenance works, renovations and investments made on the property,
- planning various tasks on individual parts of the property as well as tasks for various devices, such as meters, lifts etc.
- creating purchase orders and construction contracts,
- keeping track of the realisation of planned or other maintenance works,
- keeping track of service providers’ warranties for installed parts or materials,
- preparing, record-keeping, and conducting property owners’ assemblies,
- planning and keeping track and records of activities of the manager, maintenance worker or owner on a building/property,
- synchronisation of activities (property visits, property owners’ assemblies, reminders for tasks and other events) by sending an email (MS Outlook and Google Account),
- analysing the planned/realised tasks in all of the above activities,
- a link to financial software packages, electronic archives of activities, and related documentation on properties.
Planning involves the specification of the property construction, the determination of necessary tasks on individual parts of the property, the preparation of various plans, the planning of visits, the conducting of assemblies, the planning of reminders, and the review of plans in a tabular or graphic form (Gantt charts). To conduct tasks and events and prepare plans, it is necessary to define the facilities, parts of facilities, constituent parts of facilities, tasks, and events in the code lists.
Activities on the property
A sound management of property requires the activity of the property manager, maintenance worker or owner to be carried out through regular visits or due diligence checks. The module for planning, keeping track, realising and analysing property activities (visits to the facility) ensures that these activities are checked at all times and reacted to in accordance with the results.
Conducting property owners’ assemblies
To meet the needs of managers of multi-residential buildings, the program also includes a module for conducting property owners’ assemblies, creating invitations (based on prepared decisions), conducting assemblies, and assisting in the preparation of minutes or other reports. It allows the recording of owners attendance (automatically calculates the percentage of all owners in attendance, indicates the quorum of the property owners’ assembly, also of the re-conducted property owners’ assemblies), allows the entry and voting results of individual owners in making specific decisions, as well as the entry of all comments and keeping track of the history of decisions that were adopted/not adopted, the realisation of decisions, automatic transfer of planned items to the agenda of the assembly etc. At the same time, it enables an electronic archiving of all documents in the electronic form, including linking to a specific assembly (invitation, minutes, signing list, other documents). Some documents are generated automatically (invitation, minutes), while others are added to the property owners’ assembly after they are converted into an electronic form.
Circle of events
The circle of documents and events comprises everything from the setting of the property construction as well as its constituent parts and necessary tasks, to the planning of tasks (renovations, inspections, servicing, investments on individual parts of the building or property), validation of decisions at property owners’ assemblies (for building managers), preparation of purchase orders or construction contracts (optionally or on the basis of the decisions adopted by the building owners, in so far as the facility is under multi-ownership), and the linking to an invoice received by the supplier or contractor. Keeping track and analysing the planned v. realised relation is also available. Allocation of responsibilities in individual users when using the iBuilding software package for the use of individual modules is allowed, and the traceability of all events is ensured.
Keeping track of warranties
On the basis of entered contracts and order forms, the program prepares an overview for monitoring the warranty for performed work and installed material. Responsible persons are informed about the necessary field inspections regarding the status of works carried out. This ensures that the rights of the owners under the warranty for repairs and their execution are enforced during the warranty period.